We Need Your Help! Please Join Your PTA HERE
The Ross PTA must raise more than $155,000 annually to provide the support that Principal Searl and the Ross Staff depend upon. Among many other things, the PTA pays for:
- All office and classroom supplies for the school so that Principal Searl may hire additional staff
not budgeted for by DCPS, such as aides for every classroom and a full time Spanish teacher
- Teacher trainings on the latest in literacy, STEM education, and brain-based research
- Field trips and enrichment experiences that expose Ross students to all that DC has to offer,
including partnerships with the Kennedy Center, the National Arts and Humanities Council, the
Phillips Collection, Imagination Stage, ReSET Science, and Camp Fraser
- Classroom technology to supplement and tailor the DCPS curriculum to your child’s needs
- School-wide events to help foster greater community among the Ross students and families
- Need-based, confidential scholarships for after school enrichment opportunities at the EDJCC
Membership Levels with Membership Gifts
(Amounts below are suggestions only. We accept any amount to join the PTA).
Roadrunner $25 per month or $300 now <Membership gift – 1 Ross luggage tag>
Leader $50 per month or $600 now <Membership gift – 1 luggage tag + 1 tote bag + 2 sweatshirts or 2 T-shirts>
Artist $100 per month or $1200 now <Membership gift – 1 luggage tag + 1 tote bag + up to 6 T-shirts or sweatshirts>
Philosopher $200 per month or $2400 now <Membership gift – Complete Ross gear for your whole family: up to 6 each of sweatshirts, T-shirts, luggage tags, tote bags, and water bottles!>
Pay what you can! Amounts above are suggestions only. We accept any amount to join the PTA.
Ross Staff Special Rate
**Membership gift – 1 Ross luggage tag **$25 with gift of 1 Ross tote bag
Thank you for supporting Ross! The Ross Elementary School PTA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and your gift is tax deductible.
The Ross PTA Tax ID Number: 52-1419824