We Need Your Help! Please Support Your PTA here.
The Ross PTA must raise more than $155,000 annually to provide the support that Principal Searl and the Ross staff depend upon. Among many other things, the PTA pays for:
- All office and classroom supplies for the school so that Principal Searl may hire additional staff not budgeted for by DCPS, including additional aides and full-time art, Spanish and PE teachers, a full-time STEM coordinator, a full-time librarian and a half-time music teacher
- Teacher trainings on the latest in literacy, STEM education, and brain-based research
- Classroom technology to supplement and tailor the DCPS curriculum to your child’s needs
- School-wide events to help foster greater community among the Ross students and families
- Need-based, confidential community support to help effected families during the pandemic
All financial support is appreciated.
Please also consider donating your time and talents by joining a PTA committee!
Thank you for supporting Ross! The Ross Elementary School PTA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and your gift is tax deductible.
The Ross PTA Tax ID Number: 52-1419824