We Need Your Help! Please Join Your PTA HERE
The Ross PTA must raise more than $155,000 annually to provide the support that Principal Searl and the Ross Staff depend upon. Among many other things, the PTA pays for:
- All office and classroom supplies for the school so that Principal Searl may hire additional staff
not budgeted for by DCPS, including additional aides and full-time art, Spanish and PE teachers, a full-time STEM coordinator, a full-time librarian and a half-time music teacher.
- Teacher trainings on the latest in literacy, STEM education, and brain-based research
- Classroom technology to supplement and tailor the DCPS curriculum to your child’s needs
- School-wide events to help foster greater community among the Ross students and families
- Need-based, confidential community support to help effected families during the pandemic.
Membership Levels with Membership Gifts
(Amounts below are suggestions only. We accept any amount to join the PTA).
Roadrunner $25 per month or $300 now <Membership gift – 1 Ross luggage tag>
Leader $50 per month or $600 now <Membership gift – 1 luggage tag + 1 tote bag + 2 sweatshirts or 2 T-shirts>
Artist $100 per month or $1200 now <Membership gift – 1 luggage tag + 1 tote bag + up to 6 T-shirts or sweatshirts>
Philosopher $200 per month or $2400 now <Membership gift – Complete Ross gear for your whole family: up to 6 each of sweatshirts, T-shirts, luggage tags, tote bags, and water bottles!>
Pay what you can! Amounts above are suggestions only. We accept any amount to join the PTA.
Ross Staff Special Rate
**Membership gift – 1 Ross luggage tag **$25 with gift of 1 Ross tote bag
Please also consider donating your time and talents through joining a PTA committee!
Thank you for supporting Ross! The Ross Elementary School PTA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and your gift is tax deductible.
The Ross PTA Tax ID Number: 52-1419824