Local After School Activities
Most of these vendors offer pick up from Ross.
These vendors are not officially endorsed by the Ross Staff or the PTA. They are listed only for the convenience of the Ross families.
Parents who know of other options or vendors who want to be listed should email a member of the PTA Board.
- Music theatre history, repertoire, and workshop
- Training in voice, acting, dance, and directing
- Diction, speech, audition, and stagecraft
- Song analysis, character analysis, music theatre styles, and vocal production – through a sequence of music theatre workshops
- Broadway Style (theater) dance, and movement
- Choir and piano lessons
- Students must be in 4th grade and above (students younger than 4th grade should schedule an in-person meeting to gauge compatibility)
- Motivated and enthusiastic learners
- Students should be proficient readers