We Need your support
The Ross PTA must raise more than $155,000 annually to provide the support that Principal Searl and the Ross teachers and staff depend upon.
Among many other things, the PTA pays for:
- Classroom, office and cleaning supplies for the school, offsetting school operating costs. This enables Principal Searl to increase Ross staffing from the DCPS allocated budget, instead of funding non-personnel items.
- Teacher training on the latest in literacy, STEM education, and brain-based research
- Classroom technology to supplement and tailor the DCPS curriculum to students’ needs
- School-wide events to help foster greater community among Ross students, families, teachers, and staff
- Need-based, confidential community support to help families in need
Thank you for supporting Ross! The Ross Elementary School PTA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and your gift is tax deductible.
The Ross PTA Tax ID Number: 52-1419824