Parent Teacher Association
Parent-Teacher Association (PTA)
The mission of the Ross PTA is to:
- Support the education of all Ross students
- Support Ross faculty and staff
- Foster relationships among parents, staff and community members
- Assist faculty and staff to provide a safe and nurturing environment where all students, families, and faculty can thrive and grow
February – Virtual Parent Education Workshop
February – Family Bingo/Game Night
March 18 – Auction Fundraiser & After Party @ Toolbox Pilates & Art Studio
- Auction committee volunteers needed, please contact Libby Franklin if you can help (firstname.lastname@example.org). In January and February, we need help with procurement, week of the auction with item collection, and day-of with setup and cleanup.
- We need auction items! Do you have access to a vacation rental? Does your employer have box seats? Do you have a kitchen appliance you’ve never unboxed? Are you traveling somewhere soon and can bring back a goodie basket? Do you have a special skill, can you give a lesson? Do you know a famous local personality that would give a meet and greet? Please complete the donation form here.